Competition Dates & Deadlines
Here are the important dates for the 2017 Underwater Photographer of the Year competition. There is no need to wait until the last minute to submit your images as you can always delete and re-submit different photos should you change your mind before the final submission deadline.
- November 1st 2016 - Website opens for registration and entries to be submitted online
- January 3rd 2017 - Closing date for all entries (20:00 GMT), no other images will be accepted after this date
- Ealry January 2017 - Images judged by Peter Rowlands (Chair), Martin Edge and Alex Mustard. All images entered into the competition will be seen by all three judges during our marathon two-day judging process
- Mid January 2017 - Winners notified, prizes chosen and high res files sent for exhibition
- Early February 2017 - Winners announced